Friday, March 27, 2015

Mum's sunrise

Byron bay lighthouse
   I've always woken up before the sun rises as long as I can remember, I'm pretty sure that's been past down by me Mum. Each morning I'll either sit on the balcony or head down to the beach and just chill out and watch the sun come up, looking east towards NZ I know over beyond the horizon is Mum wide awake sitting in the dining room watching the same magic of the sunrise. In a couple of days is me Mums birthday so these shots are for her, the best Mum in the world and I love her heaps so here's to you Mum - Happy Birthday from the Gold Coast













1 comment:

  1. Wow, AJ, you have completely blown me away with this special birthday surprise, and yes I am always up early and love the sunrises, it is something very special I share with you, definitely the best part of the day. Your photography is sheer magic, I am so lucky, love you always, Mum.

    ReplyDelete