Thursday, June 4, 2015

D-Bah air show

 .   After a bit of a screwed up week (totally my own doing) I needed to get back to my passion and just chill out and think about a few things. Life shouldn't be about worrying about shit that doesn't have any value in it and I have found myself increasingly getting worried about the stupid little things and winding myself up that much that I can't think straight due to the pressure of being unemployed. It's not fair on the people around you and it's definitely not fair on the people you care about most. I had a huge wake up call last week almost losing a friend that I value very much (once again totally my own doing) and I disrespected that person because I didn't listen and trust her at the time over something so fuckn stupid and insignificant. Why I did it I don't know and believe me it shook me up that much at the thought of losing that friend that I'm never going down that road again. So to try to get back to the true me and find myself again there was one way of doing that and that's go chase some waves to photograph to put that smile back on me that shouldn't have ever left.

.   So here's Day 1 of finding myself again and here's 2 fingers up at the little things that don't matter, the waves were a bit small but there were some impressive airs being punted and I hope you all enjoy the shots. Also there was this little grom out their that was shredding, if anyone knows who it is can you leave a message at the bottom as I want to pass the shots onto him. Ohh and thanks Tim for the advice on how to recover me lost photos.
The friendly type





You know what they're thinking..."crap the little burger surfs better than us"




A dude called Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment