Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cover baby

I think it's any photogs dream to get a cover of a magazine, it has certainly been something I've wanted for a while now. I'm stoked to say I am a very happy chappy as I finally got one of my photos on the cover of a surfing magazine, good on ya Wavelength, thanks sooooo much. The timing of it all is pretty insane, as it all happened pretty much a week before I was to leave Ireland for good and at a "Prowlers" where we have been trying to get pumping for a long long time. On top of all this it's of Andrew Cotton who was the very first person I ever photographed towing in a few years ago at Aileens...ever, how frign freaky is that!? Also my camera had stopped working the week before and I got offered a 50D from Richard Johnson (cheers mate, but we still going to beat yas in the rugby), which is another 5 megapixel greater than my 40D, so i had a better camera as well. Saying that thou, camera or no camera I still would've gone out to watch Prowlers break. Now with all this happening the way it did and all the coincidences it's kinda freaked me out a bit, hence why I haven't blogged in the last while, still trying to get my head around it all.
  So a big thank you to Tim and everyone else at Wavelength, cheers Richard for the camera, and a special thanks to Cotty who totaly deserves the cover, you're a little legend mate. Keep charging
cheers


Also the new issue of Tonnta is going to be out on the shelves next weekend just in time to fill those Xmas stockings. It's a pure photo issue so grab one quick before they go, beacause this one will sell out fast. I luv the cover of this issue, something totally different and looks really amazing. Good on ya boys

No comments:

Post a Comment