Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tow board Irish style

Tow surfing has changed my life and I don't even do it! From the first time I photographed tow surfing it has taken my breath away. Ever since that day, I have lived ever day for heavy and big waves. The excitement of it all, watching and documenting the crews charging these slabs has been inspirational. There was no way I was leaving Ireland without a piece of everyone I have photographed towing. So I had Mark McGuire from Power Source shape me this tow board. I decided it would be fitting to have the Irish flag gracing the foam. 2 layers of glass went on then it went on a bit of a tour around Ireland getting the signatures of the tow crews. Finally after a long few months it is now complete with a final coat of glass to seal in the memories.

Thanks everyone for the great times and memories and for being patient with me and meeting up to put your stamp on it.
Cheers Mark, your a legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment